things
Well it is Wednesday and I am at work, contemplating the UEFA Cup Final today between Valencia and Marseille and still trying to get over the going through the season without a league loss at the Arsenal. Amazing stuff that. Will I ever see it in my lifetime? I am not sure but hey who knows.Mind you I might not live that long as is thenature of this life I live. We never see it coming. People all around us are dying, young old with no distinction and when you dead it is done and dusted. Like a friend said this weekend, every breath is a miracle.
Well enough of the morbidity of this existence, seems the cyber war is on. G-mail, yahoo goes to a 100MB, spymac offers free 1GB, what next? Well as long as I win it does not matter does it?
Well I am going on about nothing now. Must be this D'angelo song, Untiltled(How Does it Feel) in my earphone is getting to me bit. Wonder why it is doing me in when I do not even have a woman-friend...
Well enough of the morbidity of this existence, seems the cyber war is on. G-mail, yahoo goes to a 100MB, spymac offers free 1GB, what next? Well as long as I win it does not matter does it?
Well I am going on about nothing now. Must be this D'angelo song, Untiltled(How Does it Feel) in my earphone is getting to me bit. Wonder why it is doing me in when I do not even have a woman-friend...
Comments