Neglect
Well have to apologise. The last month has been rather hectic and I have the most horrible of tootrh situations at the moment. The weather does not help either, in the nether regions of the teens and all.
Have been spending a lot of time at the pub watching the Euros and it is panning out rather nicely at the moment and some of the perenial giants might be logging off and be on the way home. Spain are home already although I am not sure if it would be accurate to refer to them as giants as I am not sure when last they did anything worth having a chat about at any major championship. But then again I have not been alive that long.
Other than that, Life is one hell of a roller coaster ride, and it is rather interesting that we bother at all when we all know how it ends. Perhaps the curiosity as to how... Surely not a mystery and all that balderdash!
Have been spending a lot of time at the pub watching the Euros and it is panning out rather nicely at the moment and some of the perenial giants might be logging off and be on the way home. Spain are home already although I am not sure if it would be accurate to refer to them as giants as I am not sure when last they did anything worth having a chat about at any major championship. But then again I have not been alive that long.
Other than that, Life is one hell of a roller coaster ride, and it is rather interesting that we bother at all when we all know how it ends. Perhaps the curiosity as to how... Surely not a mystery and all that balderdash!
Comments