Holiday
Isn't it the most annoying thing in the world (well perhaps not but it has to be up there) to go on holiday, have yourself a jolly good time and then come back and a find a few functions of your capacity are no longer in place, I have just had to reinstall my whole machine because of some mysterious something or the other that was making it awfully slow. I endured yesterday but today was the last straw. I mean booting? 5 minutes? reall? This is not 1999.
Come to think of it there was a time that 1999 was rather fashionable. Now it is just speck in the past, a time that came and went and the rest of us could not be bothered.
Tupac said it, life goes on. His stopped but life does still go on.
PS.. I feel sick
yeah paddy stayed. sell him next season...
Come to think of it there was a time that 1999 was rather fashionable. Now it is just speck in the past, a time that came and went and the rest of us could not be bothered.
Tupac said it, life goes on. His stopped but life does still go on.
PS.. I feel sick
yeah paddy stayed. sell him next season...
Comments