About the other day
Well me cell bill is not too exciting. My weekend was one of those. Too much happening to too few people. Well lemme see then...
The mancs was playing innit? And they put a right sock in it and did us in. Well the ref did us in and that I think is the worst thing for the premiership. Now the Arsenal is going to turn that around and use the usual siege mentality because there were a lot of things that we were right agrieved about I say. But I am sure we will pick ourselves up and do the Saints in this coming weekend.
As for Ruud for such a talent he is a yob. He clumsy oaf who sould not be let anywhere near a football. He can smack it proper but he should stop smacking the other lot that's what. And quite rightly the FA is going to do something about it.
Away from football... nothing, footie is me bloody life that's what. It's late, I am going to get some shut-eye now.
The mancs was playing innit? And they put a right sock in it and did us in. Well the ref did us in and that I think is the worst thing for the premiership. Now the Arsenal is going to turn that around and use the usual siege mentality because there were a lot of things that we were right agrieved about I say. But I am sure we will pick ourselves up and do the Saints in this coming weekend.
As for Ruud for such a talent he is a yob. He clumsy oaf who sould not be let anywhere near a football. He can smack it proper but he should stop smacking the other lot that's what. And quite rightly the FA is going to do something about it.
Away from football... nothing, footie is me bloody life that's what. It's late, I am going to get some shut-eye now.
Comments