Another monday, why?

And so we come to another monday and I ask why? Well it is Father time and mother nature in a joint effort to keep us in check. It was not one of those weekends I would loved to go on forever but it was not bad enough to end abruptly. mind you I wouldn't mind the week now with the way the Arsenal is playing at the moment. I dont think I can bare to look. the guv, 'le boss' Arsene says not to panic and keep our shorts on but I am a tad bit worried about the chelsea lot to be sure. At the SE against palace, what was that? i mean why did we bother pitching up them lads. Could have sent in the kids and done a better job innit?
Hope the kids can do everton in on wednesday yeah? Them superkids...
About life? What is life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew