Caught thinking

I am as tired as I am not even bothered to imagine and still I am caught thinking even when I dont have to be at the moment. As if thought and philosphy are thrust upon me as a consequence of simply being alive.
Currently listening to the new U2 album which is a gem. It represents a generation that refuses to become self-infatuated and in persuance of the ultimate even though they might never know it. I suggest you get your hands on it, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. It is the relevance of U2 that nothing short of amazing. I mean I can still scream to sunday bloody sunday and so many years on I am astounded by the relevance. I am only 23 but I mean, wow.
Which kinda has you thinking innit? You look at your generation and you think, they're a load of bollocks and they have lost it. Then what comes after you is nothing short of scandalous.
I am of the school of thought that we are beginning to lose our humanity so as to sound like citizens of the world. We cannot be critical to groups considered minority because it is said to be insensitive but it is wuite fine for the majority to recieve a constant barrage of insults. It is nothing short of amazing.
I mean I am one to boldly say I am homophobic. Call me barbaric if you like but that is not natural. It is sick, it is twisted and should not have any place among humans. But when I express these views I am called a barbarian caught in the middle-ages or something of the sort. We have given to an obsession with political correctness to such a level that we are breeding designer beings with an inability to express themselves honestly for fear of reprisals. I guess that is why Eminem and South Park are doing so well because they are saying what people are no longer allowed to say. So they represent the moments when one is honest with himself.
That is the truth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew