Well he could not have timed it better

So Thierry decides to get in among the goals all of a sudden. wel to be fair he is scored a truckload this term as any other term with what, his sixth hattrick as an Arsenal player. Good show that and hope he still has it in him for Bayern's visit. You get the feeling there is a buzz around. That there is a sense of belief.
Paddy is playing well and Quincy looks like he will be something. Cesc is, well I have no idea what to say about him any more and suddenly Cygan looks like a football player. I like where Senderos is taking his game and Ashley as a winger is something to think about although we do fancy him at left back. But that is a way to play clichy as well although I suppose with Reyes coming back that is a different story altogether.
Arsene says he will get star names only this time. I am glad for that. And he says he will want to still work with the kids. Good show mate cause some of those kids have shown they have the quality to succeed at the home of football and will be two years experience to take to the next home of football. A mention for Flamini who is impressive no less. He is hungry for the ball, he is a 90 minute runner and a ball winner.
As for me and life. it's a beautiful thing. I am now 24 and it feels great. Watch out now... Wiser and faster here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew