And lemme see
So them livers got shagged by palace yesterday. Benitez is clueless in the prem innit?
And as for Norwich, God Love 'em. Looked dead and buried a few weeks ago, but i guess the grim reaper might have to find himself a new job soon cause them lads have given themselves a chance. I am not even looking at the top now, watching the bottom four. That is where the football is being played mate. Survival, lives and jobs at stake, that is the reason we watch the game. The ooh's aaah's and all that jazz. Mind you i dont think there is a football on God's good green earth who found Arsenal v Chelsea a bore in spite of the draw.
And in life, well there is the issue of career change that I am dealing with at the moment. I want to go and do my music now and all that jazz innit?
Well me I'm just me.
And as for Norwich, God Love 'em. Looked dead and buried a few weeks ago, but i guess the grim reaper might have to find himself a new job soon cause them lads have given themselves a chance. I am not even looking at the top now, watching the bottom four. That is where the football is being played mate. Survival, lives and jobs at stake, that is the reason we watch the game. The ooh's aaah's and all that jazz. Mind you i dont think there is a football on God's good green earth who found Arsenal v Chelsea a bore in spite of the draw.
And in life, well there is the issue of career change that I am dealing with at the moment. I want to go and do my music now and all that jazz innit?
Well me I'm just me.
Comments