Caught in the middle of life

Suddenly Arsene Wenger fancies a few lads and wham poof bash he has rthree signings and if Theo Walcott has his way that is three signings. And I do like the look of that erm bloke from Auxerre. Watched him a wee-bit when Benjani was there and I have to say he looks the part. He has the power and the imagination to make it at Arsenal.

Just a hard part of the year this and now that I am no longer employed by someonbe else it is a lot harder. I never really wonder whether i have made the wrong decision because it feels so much better than being told what to do and working for someone else's dream. it is not for the faint hearted i am built for it so am loving the challenge

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew