Oh they just went for a walk at Old Trafford
Oh Arsenal, what a beautiful thing that was. I just had a feeling we had the right hunger coupled with things falling into place... The whole side, Oh my did they have a work rate or what. Cashley Cow had something to say about the team's lack of commitment in the little rag he calls a book. Err mate even Jose Reyes said there was nothing wrong with spirit and he is the biggest sulker since Le Sulk aka Nic Anelka.
Did you see the way they fought, Rosicky, Adebayor, Hleb, Ljunberg, and of course the amazing Fabregas. But I have said enough of him... How about Toure mate? I mean he was a warrior extraodinaire. He went in for the last ditch tackles, and even when he looked in pain he was fighting like cor... It felt so good... Rooney was kept out of it. that is how good that match was...
Rooney looked out of sorts. I reckon he was enjoying watching the Arsenal lads knocking about too much. And astute a man as Fergie can be he decided to take him off and let hime watch from the bench...
And my last word, for Jens Lehmann, that save in the final moments... amazing
Did you see the way they fought, Rosicky, Adebayor, Hleb, Ljunberg, and of course the amazing Fabregas. But I have said enough of him... How about Toure mate? I mean he was a warrior extraodinaire. He went in for the last ditch tackles, and even when he looked in pain he was fighting like cor... It felt so good... Rooney was kept out of it. that is how good that match was...
Rooney looked out of sorts. I reckon he was enjoying watching the Arsenal lads knocking about too much. And astute a man as Fergie can be he decided to take him off and let hime watch from the bench...
And my last word, for Jens Lehmann, that save in the final moments... amazing