I finally found it, the Arsenal thing
There was the Baptism of fire of last week against Spurs, and the one a few weeks before that of Liverpool.
Then there was last night. I never could quite figure it and the only explanation for it is that we have it. That thing that all the other clubs don't have.
Did you see Denilson? 18 and playing the way he was. And he does pack quite a shot. How does Arsenal find these kids and why does it seem as if noone else is getting their hands on them. I mean gosh. They are terrifyingly talented.
And as for Fabregas, Myles Palmer got it when he said Fabregas is all things on the pitch from the general to the private. And we forget he is still 19.
But a toast to all the lads last night. They had it in them and as I always said before, Arsene knows. Now for the Millenium Stadium for a date Mourinho. Should be lovely.
Then there was last night. I never could quite figure it and the only explanation for it is that we have it. That thing that all the other clubs don't have.
Did you see Denilson? 18 and playing the way he was. And he does pack quite a shot. How does Arsenal find these kids and why does it seem as if noone else is getting their hands on them. I mean gosh. They are terrifyingly talented.
And as for Fabregas, Myles Palmer got it when he said Fabregas is all things on the pitch from the general to the private. And we forget he is still 19.
But a toast to all the lads last night. They had it in them and as I always said before, Arsene knows. Now for the Millenium Stadium for a date Mourinho. Should be lovely.