After all the noise
So then we were going to sell the club to some bloke for a couple for a meal ticket and shoe polish the other day. And we were going nowhere since Thierry left.
The manager by the way would go off and coach a cteam in outer Mongolia and we would end up getting a few lads from Somalia to play for the team because they would play for food stamps...
What has the pre-season told me?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing I didn't know.
I know that Arsene Wenger knows what he is doing. I know that van Persie is a phenomenal player... I know that Gallas is a warrior who should have started playing for Arsenal bags ago... I know that Eboue does well on the wing... I know that Arsenal rocks.
So bring on the rest and let's have a bit of fun. It was all getting a bit desperate. I almost joined dancing classes....
The manager by the way would go off and coach a cteam in outer Mongolia and we would end up getting a few lads from Somalia to play for the team because they would play for food stamps...
What has the pre-season told me?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing I didn't know.
I know that Arsene Wenger knows what he is doing. I know that van Persie is a phenomenal player... I know that Gallas is a warrior who should have started playing for Arsenal bags ago... I know that Eboue does well on the wing... I know that Arsenal rocks.
So bring on the rest and let's have a bit of fun. It was all getting a bit desperate. I almost joined dancing classes....