Two specials... one leaving, one stamps authority
Jose Mourinho is a special manager and not just because he says so but because of his achievements at Porto Chelsea. He won those championships in his own way and showed that he was a man of substance when upon being asked to do things in a way that wasnt he his, did the honourable thing and quit. But that is that and I sort of fear for Chelsea a little. They have missed the trick here and they are going to be the Real Madrid of Perez.
Away from them, a super performance from Arsenal, a club said to have been in so much turmoil this summer it was even suggested they would be battling for mid-table mediocrity this season. What with captain Ghandi gone and all meaning the team wouldn't score to save their lives in a brothel.
Last night Sevilla side fancied for some unfathomable reason as being Champions' league contenders in spite of thjis being their debut, the Arsenal youngsters put together the perfect show. I dont think I will mention any particular player by name but the whole lot of them put on a show worthy of the Emirates. A royal and special performance indeed.
The only question I would be asking now would be How would you be feeling if you were Cashley Cow right now?
Away from them, a super performance from Arsenal, a club said to have been in so much turmoil this summer it was even suggested they would be battling for mid-table mediocrity this season. What with captain Ghandi gone and all meaning the team wouldn't score to save their lives in a brothel.
Last night Sevilla side fancied for some unfathomable reason as being Champions' league contenders in spite of thjis being their debut, the Arsenal youngsters put together the perfect show. I dont think I will mention any particular player by name but the whole lot of them put on a show worthy of the Emirates. A royal and special performance indeed.
The only question I would be asking now would be How would you be feeling if you were Cashley Cow right now?
Powered by ScribeFire.
Comments