I Hate Van Per$ie More Than I Dislike Man U
In just under an hour I will be sitting with a bunch of 'tards who resemble a pile of pubes in the corner of bar somewhere in Harare.
Trust me, they will be making all sorts of noises. They will keep goading us about that other 'tard Robin van Persie who has expunged from my memory as an Arsenal player.
It is not so much that I don't like van Persie. I just want him to lose and lose a lot. And when he loses, Man U lose so it is a double win. You know what, he doesnt even deserve a rant.
So anyway, we are going kick them in the 'nads today. I want us to. We have to.
I think I can't carry this blog on without swearing so I am going to stop you.
And fuck you too, van Per$ie.
Up the Arsenal.
Trust me, they will be making all sorts of noises. They will keep goading us about that other 'tard Robin van Persie who has expunged from my memory as an Arsenal player.
It is not so much that I don't like van Persie. I just want him to lose and lose a lot. And when he loses, Man U lose so it is a double win. You know what, he doesnt even deserve a rant.
So anyway, we are going kick them in the 'nads today. I want us to. We have to.
I think I can't carry this blog on without swearing so I am going to stop you.
And fuck you too, van Per$ie.
Up the Arsenal.