Curtains
Myles Palmer says Arsenal have been thin for eight years. Which is why Arsene is a genius for winning those championships. last season was a freak season in which there was a combination of luck and zest. Arsenal are out of the reckoning for the league because we have the smallest squad in the top half of the table. It is not that there are no players but no players good enough to allow us to give the likes of Henry, Vieira and Campbell a break. Mourinho can do that, Fergie can do that, even Liverpool(injuries aside) can switch things around.
I think Arsene has made a mistake in not getting a player in january. That would have freshened things up.
And on the night, he picked the wrong keeper. I have always said in my discussions outside this forum that, Lehmann is the third best keeper in england, after the two at Chelsea. He has made his errors this season but he is still top class.
And just when things could not get worse, vs Villa come the defensive partnership from hell. Hoyte and Cygan. Hoyte's too young and Cygan just isnt an Arsenal player.
Over to you Mr Wenger. Glad it's not my problem.
PS... Hasnt Vieira been superb of late. I am big enough to admit it, he is making me eat my words. But we need more of that mate.
I think Arsene has made a mistake in not getting a player in january. That would have freshened things up.
And on the night, he picked the wrong keeper. I have always said in my discussions outside this forum that, Lehmann is the third best keeper in england, after the two at Chelsea. He has made his errors this season but he is still top class.
And just when things could not get worse, vs Villa come the defensive partnership from hell. Hoyte and Cygan. Hoyte's too young and Cygan just isnt an Arsenal player.
Over to you Mr Wenger. Glad it's not my problem.
PS... Hasnt Vieira been superb of late. I am big enough to admit it, he is making me eat my words. But we need more of that mate.
Comments