Gmail, as if there should be anything else
I have been using Gmeail for a while now though I have not said anything about it. It certainly does give you things that you nver knew you could demand from email and makes them feel as if that is the least you should have. I mean 1Gb. That says it all innit? 1Gb of mail. That means you can forget about deleting my friend. I mean was it not always annoying when you had to clean up mail because you needed to make space. How did we ever manage on less?
This is excellence...
Speaking of which Arsenal's excellence this weekend. Where has it been all this time. And then again Paddy Vieira. He is larger than life of late. He is beginning to put in some of those performances. I was one of his most fierce critics and I have to say I have to eat my own words now and quite gladly I must say.
And what do you make of that Cole incident. I thought Ash was Arsenal through and through. Blinded by the lights innit? That is his chance of captaincy gone. And his iconic status might just suffer a bit innit?
This is excellence...
Speaking of which Arsenal's excellence this weekend. Where has it been all this time. And then again Paddy Vieira. He is larger than life of late. He is beginning to put in some of those performances. I was one of his most fierce critics and I have to say I have to eat my own words now and quite gladly I must say.
And what do you make of that Cole incident. I thought Ash was Arsenal through and through. Blinded by the lights innit? That is his chance of captaincy gone. And his iconic status might just suffer a bit innit?
Comments