Like I called it
Man United is a team that revels in breaking long runs. They did it against Arsenal and they have done it against Chelsea.
I believe Roy Keane said those things and I believe he had Fergie's blessing to wake them lads up and remember what team they were playing for.
Van Persie is a player who potentially a phenomenon. He has four dimensions to football. Last year I said he would be better than Arjen Robben and noone believed me and today i say again he will be one of the best in a while.
I believe Roy Keane said those things and I believe he had Fergie's blessing to wake them lads up and remember what team they were playing for.
Van Persie is a player who potentially a phenomenon. He has four dimensions to football. Last year I said he would be better than Arjen Robben and noone believed me and today i say again he will be one of the best in a while.
Comments