What I think of the FA

When I heard that the honorable Arsene Wenger had been charged again I almost fell off my proverbial chair. The circus at Soho square is back in town.

Now I am not privy to what happened between Le Boss and the ref but I am sure it wasnt anything handbags and all that. The decision was as close to being shyte without stepping on it as you can get. And if we start saying that if a manager expresses his reservations about a decisions then we throw the book at him then where are we going to next.

If the FA should fix anything it should be the officiating which seems to be getting worse by the second. Where is the damned technology. Arsene was aggravated by something. He just doesnt go about questioning decisions. The FA should look at that and fix the reason why managers always have something to complain about. It is about time they took responsibility.

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew