David Dein affair and other issues
I am not a shareholder in Arsenal Holdings PLC so it doesnt really bother me. I do recognise his contribution to the club if his PR is anything to go by and since it is the general opinion then it must be credible. But does it really matter? If the board has messed about in sending him off then it is their loss isnt it? But if there was a fractured relationship with the rest of the board then the working relationship would have been dead anyway which would have been bad for the team in general.
But I dont really care do I?
I mean I am sitting in Zimbabwe where inflation is about errr... 369999% and I am more concerned about dealing with that than that some American is making eyes at the team and hoping to get in there and make a beat. It's like me being interested in the fact that Jeniffer Aniston has been warned off Jake Gylenhaal by Reese Witherspoon. That doesn' t really matter does it? I mean that is just petty issues. It's not as if what the one says to the other matters if they are going to do what they like does it?
So where do I stand? Obviously with Arsenal and if someone born in Timbuktu, raised in the Tuvalu islands and got his money from boiling rocks and selling them as bread to the remnants of the maya civilisation as well as their cousins in the pigmy dominated homelands of sub-saharan africa can do the job then that is fine with me.
But that wont win me friends will it? Not that I was looking for any...
But I dont really care do I?
I mean I am sitting in Zimbabwe where inflation is about errr... 369999% and I am more concerned about dealing with that than that some American is making eyes at the team and hoping to get in there and make a beat. It's like me being interested in the fact that Jeniffer Aniston has been warned off Jake Gylenhaal by Reese Witherspoon. That doesn' t really matter does it? I mean that is just petty issues. It's not as if what the one says to the other matters if they are going to do what they like does it?
So where do I stand? Obviously with Arsenal and if someone born in Timbuktu, raised in the Tuvalu islands and got his money from boiling rocks and selling them as bread to the remnants of the maya civilisation as well as their cousins in the pigmy dominated homelands of sub-saharan africa can do the job then that is fine with me.
But that wont win me friends will it? Not that I was looking for any...