The Middle-East Question

And before I get a tap on my shoulder from a guy in dark glasses or or suicide bomber or even some dude with a beard living in a settlement I am not talking about that question. I am talking about the Arsenal question which has taken a gulf twist

Mihir Bose in his BBC article on the Kroenke issue says the blokes over at the Emirates thing don't want a board change cause then they think then some CIA operative will suddenly sit on the board and accuse them of being part of Al'Qaeda and then invade their country just because they have oil. Well Mihir doesnt say that actually... He just says they just want stability and that is important in football. The thing that is a tad-bit disturbing is that Mr Kroenke has not stated his intentions. Is he trying to buy Arsenal or does he simply want to invest? But like I said last week

I mean I am sitting in Zimbabwe where inflation is about errr... 369999% and I am more concerned about dealing with that than that some American is making eyes at the team and hoping to get in there and make a beat.
Talk about self-importance... quoting myself...

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew