Paddy's noise again and realisation

News of the World(TM) has a story from Patrick Vieira running off at the mouth again about how Thierry might still leave. He says that he had private conversations with the TH14 in which the skipper says he doesnt know. Now if I am having private conversations with someone I dont expect them to sell them on for money. So I would be worried about being friends with Paddy I say.
But that is besides the point. I think it is a bit off the way this story is going on and on and I am now ready to have him just say I am leaving, thank you very much. And it is having an effect on the squad. I mean the squad loses direction if they can't feel the skipper isn't on the same page as them and you can see in the play. Before the ball was always aimed in Thierry's direction and he was the focal point of attack and the team benefited that way. But now the team is relying more on the options. This may not be intentional but I think some of the lads have sort of given up on Titi. They are just going about it all without him. I wouldn't begrudge him if he lef6t today because he has done so much for Arsenal and the premiership. But look at the knock-on effect uncertainty had on the team with the whole vieira thing.

Just came to a realisatioin this weekend that when I dont call people they don't call me. Got me thinking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew