Sport junkie
So today they cut off my line. Or maybe they cut it few days ago. Will just let it be for a few days so that I don't use the phone. Will use the other line.
This weekend there is a lot of sport to watch. And I am getting worried that I might be turning into a junkie. So will skip some of the sport and watch movies. They are showing the Arsenal match on a channel I can't get vbecauise i am in the wrong country. So do those in another country pay more so they can get the extra channel?
Multichoice is really turning into rubbish now. They are taking the aspect of choice away from viewers.
This weekend there is a lot of sport to watch. And I am getting worried that I might be turning into a junkie. So will skip some of the sport and watch movies. They are showing the Arsenal match on a channel I can't get vbecauise i am in the wrong country. So do those in another country pay more so they can get the extra channel?
Multichoice is really turning into rubbish now. They are taking the aspect of choice away from viewers.