Henry leaves the building


After spending eight years looking at himself in the mirror and posing a few camera takes while scoring a goal or 200+ Thierry Henry has left the building.

Now before I even talk about why he has left I would like to thank him for the moments. He was a gentleman and in the invincibles team, he was a star who thrilled and amazed many fans and not just the Arsenal fans. We loved him and we will always have a special place for him in our hearts.

But as I said he was an integral part of the invincibles and that cast a huge pall over the next version of the Arsenal. While Vieira was able to go through teh different phases, Henry and his narcissist attitiude was eventually no good for the team. He complained too much, sulked too much, and generally did all the things that leadership is not about.

Arsene Wenger I think, would have sold him in February if he could. He simply got fed up with Henry's antics and to be fair so did teh Arsenal fans.

But that is my humble opinion and I think that Arsene needs to buy big quick and when I say big I mean a super player who, is not a narcissist and it does not even need to be a striker. But I am not Arsene Wenger and he knows his job better so I will leave that bit to him.

All I can say is good Luck and thanks again, Titi. Just leave the lights on...

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew