Wenger, Wenger, Wenger
There is a lot of speculation doing the rounds saying le Boss will be leaving the club unless David Dein is back. Well that would be disappointing and would show a lack of ambition on his part.
Look at it this way, if your boss was fired for under-handed dealing, and you had a clear path to his position, would you really think of leaving just because your boss is not there?
And I dont think Arsene is that dumb. All that trash about Henry leaving being another push factor. I am sure that Arsene has worked with a few players in his life and that he can work with a lot more of them.
So what do I say? It's all a bunch of codswallop and whoever is going around wrting these articles ought to be shot.
Just like that Barca suit who is going around gloating over the signing of Henry which sounds a bit ridiculous and lacks class on whatever level you look at it from.
But then again... who cares. Arsenal will be fine.
Look at it this way, if your boss was fired for under-handed dealing, and you had a clear path to his position, would you really think of leaving just because your boss is not there?
And I dont think Arsene is that dumb. All that trash about Henry leaving being another push factor. I am sure that Arsene has worked with a few players in his life and that he can work with a lot more of them.
So what do I say? It's all a bunch of codswallop and whoever is going around wrting these articles ought to be shot.
Just like that Barca suit who is going around gloating over the signing of Henry which sounds a bit ridiculous and lacks class on whatever level you look at it from.
But then again... who cares. Arsenal will be fine.