The obsession with Arsenal
So is the media really obsessed with Arsenal? I mean when we had Vieira he was leaving every minute and now that he is gone Henry is leaving everytime.
I mean there is not much to read from Henry's comments. He was making comments which I am not sure he should be making as captain of the club, especially one with so many kids in it. It unsettles a lot of people but then again if he came out and said that the twist was not correct then he would have many dogs barking to kick.
So I say like Gallas says, if he wants to bugger off then by all means let him fuck off.
If not then the Arsenal haters viz a viz idiots like Marca and their lot need to fuck off
I mean there is not much to read from Henry's comments. He was making comments which I am not sure he should be making as captain of the club, especially one with so many kids in it. It unsettles a lot of people but then again if he came out and said that the twist was not correct then he would have many dogs barking to kick.
So I say like Gallas says, if he wants to bugger off then by all means let him fuck off.
If not then the Arsenal haters viz a viz idiots like Marca and their lot need to fuck off