The silly season

I suppose I have to say who I think Arsene should be buying even though I am he couldn't care less what my opinion was.

Personally I think he needs to get a coach. Because whichever player comes to Arsenal will be taught the Arsenal way which is to do everything but score. So a coach who teaches players to finish would be in order. Van Persie is a direct player who showed that he can finish quite effectively, gracefully, cleverly and all we need is someone to teach the lot that is up front how to do it more often than they try to pass.

If I have to think playing staff I am not sure anything other than a super-talent would add anything to Arsenal. Eto'o? He is a problem child and having two players upfront going to the Africa Cup of Nations every two years is a headache. It's bad enough that we have the Ivory Coast boys going and by the looks of their qualifying group they are on their way there. But having said that I would say that he would be interesting.

Anelka? I don't know. Will Arsene forgive him. I know the fans will if the boss does but I am not sure. He is class but is he worth the hassle, at 28?

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew