Ah poor zimbabwe

The amount of traffic outside is sad. Usually the city is buzzing with activity but there really is a fuel crisis of proportions because cars are just parked now. I have a guy who came in to do my garden and he says he was planning a lot for himself until this latest craze by the government denied him of a right to happiness and prosperity. He had walked from Chitungwiza, a city at least 30 km outside mine and the money I gave him for his effort isnt anywhere near what his services were worth. But both of us are caught in a fix. Where I feel I wish I could give him more and he knows I cant afford more. Still I will try and find a way of helping him.

It is really sad, I have a cocktail to go to now and I am not even sure why there is anyone out there celebrating

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew