When will it all end
I have ignored the poverty of my fellow men for too long. I want to do something. It hurts me to see how sick the world is and the leaders going on without the slightest care. I turn to God in prayer, yes but it is hard to have faith when all you see before you is getting worse.
I see my own personal circumstances for reasons i cannot disclose taking a turn for the worse soon. I am certain that i will survive many of these things but I can feel the misfortune at my doorstep. I just hope I am as ready as i imagine i am.
I have to make it!
I see my own personal circumstances for reasons i cannot disclose taking a turn for the worse soon. I am certain that i will survive many of these things but I can feel the misfortune at my doorstep. I just hope I am as ready as i imagine i am.
I have to make it!
Comments