Away
Been in kariba for the past couple of days on business. Am up late working on trhe system. So bloody hot here it feels like another country. I mean it never gets cold at all. It is so bloody hot here it is offending.
The vice president is around staying in one of the suites and funny I tell you. They put a new varnish on the airport walls because she was coming. Poverty everywhere but because she is coming over they clean the place up. Funny as hell.
And thne there is the GM from here, he is one of those blokes who just seems to have a serious lack of identity. He talks a lot of trash to be honest. Greeks, nigerians, myths, christianity. You've got to be something mate. But I guess he is not interested in being anything. Theory after theory which he is arse-about-face sure that is fact.
So we sold Paddy. Hate to say it but I called it here. Really he had to go. Get someone in and we get going. Paddy has been a great servant and thanks mate but we really had to move forward and them lads are not shabby are they. Young Cesc is bril. he will do the business and he is 18, a wee-lad...
Now back to life...
The vice president is around staying in one of the suites and funny I tell you. They put a new varnish on the airport walls because she was coming. Poverty everywhere but because she is coming over they clean the place up. Funny as hell.
And thne there is the GM from here, he is one of those blokes who just seems to have a serious lack of identity. He talks a lot of trash to be honest. Greeks, nigerians, myths, christianity. You've got to be something mate. But I guess he is not interested in being anything. Theory after theory which he is arse-about-face sure that is fact.
So we sold Paddy. Hate to say it but I called it here. Really he had to go. Get someone in and we get going. Paddy has been a great servant and thanks mate but we really had to move forward and them lads are not shabby are they. Young Cesc is bril. he will do the business and he is 18, a wee-lad...
Now back to life...
Comments