Love

It is a beautiful thing isnt it? That feeling that you could fly and that there is in your express belief only one person who can catch you. You feel so lonely without her. You feel so natural when you're with her and things never are the same again.
That is how the new babyface album makes me feel mate. I hate it because I wish someone would say some of those things to me and too have me say some of those things to her and that sort of thing.

Oh goodness... It is a beautiful feeling this love thing. In love with the idea of being in love. Now to find love though I am not sure that one goes about looking for it. I mean how do you look for love. What if we're so curiously constituted that we are sitting ducks in this whole affair? That we could search for it but because we have defined it based on human elements among us and experiences that have prejudiced us, we miss out on it.

Ah life and love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew