Sometimes it is for the best
I just had to change my notice. I was supposed to leave at the end of August but now am here for an extra month after that. Maybe there is a reason for that. I sure hope so because I am beginning to really hate being here.
It is a beautiful day though. The weather is beautiful and I am serving a local shop with a complaint letter. It is branded SPAR and that should be interesting in as far as their holding the franchise is concerned because they sold me somethng which was quite rotten. So much so it had moth in it. So they are 'avin it mate.
Oh and I see Thierry Henry is going on about trusting Wenger. Good music from the new skipper that. That is what you need your skipper to be doing. Working for the cause of the side. Sometimes Paddy as much as we bloody loved him talked like someone who was disgruntled with our lot. Which is not what you need for your side. The captain is the one who holds the ship together and should fiercely fight everything else that is out there. He protects the image of the side and is the figurehead. Thierry is definitely that and just hope it will not impact on his game.
Listening to Michael Jackson's Ultimate Collection CD. Babyface was getting to me a bit.
Working on a new hip hop instrumentals cd as well. Should be ready by the weekend.
It is a beautiful day though. The weather is beautiful and I am serving a local shop with a complaint letter. It is branded SPAR and that should be interesting in as far as their holding the franchise is concerned because they sold me somethng which was quite rotten. So much so it had moth in it. So they are 'avin it mate.
Oh and I see Thierry Henry is going on about trusting Wenger. Good music from the new skipper that. That is what you need your skipper to be doing. Working for the cause of the side. Sometimes Paddy as much as we bloody loved him talked like someone who was disgruntled with our lot. Which is not what you need for your side. The captain is the one who holds the ship together and should fiercely fight everything else that is out there. He protects the image of the side and is the figurehead. Thierry is definitely that and just hope it will not impact on his game.
Listening to Michael Jackson's Ultimate Collection CD. Babyface was getting to me a bit.
Working on a new hip hop instrumentals cd as well. Should be ready by the weekend.
Comments