Ah the sweet sound

I did sleep ever so well although it was short by usual standards, not mine but the world's. Today is supposed to be a strike action day for the whole country but I just dont see it happening to be honest. Army vehicles and I dont mean the regular kind, but the kind you take to Iraq passed by my house this morning and word is they were going to one of the suburbs or the next town which feeds off the city. Hope nothing huge happens. People are suffering enough already.

I am listening to Guru's Street Scriptures 7.0, which is not a bad effort to be honest. I guess it is being overshadowed by KRSOne's Keep right on my player at the moment and of course Common's BE.

Well got to go and lank about now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew