Ashley Cole Saga Pt2 & the close season

Judging by what his lawyer said after the punishment yesterday, Cole should be sold tomorrow. If he is an Arsenal man, then why does he need all that crap about prospective employers and all that drab. What happened to loyalty mate?

The close season is most people's nightmare but for me it is more of a relief. As a fan, going through all that mess as a fan, plus the number of games shown on TV in a season, means a brother needs to take a break from football for a while. I wish I could actually go on holiday to just recharge for the new season. I am a football fan but I cant take any more for a while now. After watching something of the sort of 200 matches in a 9 month season you have to take a break somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew