Mike is free

So the verdict we all saw coming since the prosecution bungled its trial which is roughly about a week into proceedings was finally given. The king of pop is free to live as he did before because the people did not find anything wrong with him sleeping with boys. To be honest I always said to people, if he is guilty he will not get out of it. You cant dodge fact. If a kid comes and says I have been molested and he has been molested you cant get that past you. But well the kid wasnt molested, the mother was a a mullet-head and the prosecution wasted everyone's time. What next? Well Mike can put out an album now but will it sell? I dont know. Maybe the come back, the innocent one, I think he should just go full circle and join Prince(not his kid) as a Jehovah's Witness. What I would give to have Michael and Prince(not his kid) coming to my door.

And as for the Twenty20 last night it was fun to see the Aussies getting a bashing like they did yesterday. But tell you what I didnt like the look on Ponting's face. It was one of those, 'we are so gonna get you now' looks. Like they say in shona kurova shumba nembama(which means slapping a lion). I mean you've just gone and made them mad innit? Now they will want to give them lads a pasting.

Ah slept on the couch again yesterday, and I think i am catching a cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew