Jens spells it out

So Jens Lehmann has come out and laid the law. Arsenal camaraderie is fantastic. Ashley is lying. What is up with these little new money footballers. Always mouthing off and trying to disturb the team because they are not having things their way. I respect Arsene Wenger, greatly and look at this, after all that Ashley has gone and said in the commission and the agent and all, the boss is not doing an Imperial Lord Fergie and telling him to narf off. He still wants Ash and he wants to talk to him like a father would. I tell you what, he better be happy that I am not the gaffer that is what? He would have been so off the minute he was seen talking to chavski the little twat. Piss me off he does.

So anyway it is another monday and my the weeks have been flying by at some rate. Next thing I will be old and grey and most importantly as rich as piss. Plan to get that Johnny Depp island one day. People think I am crazy, but people also thought Sir Richard Branson was crazy. Life is crazy I say. But it is a beautiful struggle as talib would say and beautiful it is...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew