Oh the Aussies and Little Brother doing my head in
So the Aussies have had it right up them on the tour. Even to bloody Bangladesh. Well it says a bit doesn't it? I mean everyone is talking about how the likes of Bangladesh and Zimbabwe have no place playing against the likes of Aus and the sort but the only way this lot is going to learn is from the pasting. When you play against the very best, you learn to play at a higher level only by being allowed to compete regularly.
A good weekend this I say. Nice to rest and all. I am listening to a lot of Little Brother and they have that Slum Village feel. Am loving it I say. Damn. I am inspired and am having real conflic over what to specialise in, in terms of my music. Hip hop, dance or rnb? I will figure it out in a minute. Now back to my eight-to-five... Cant wait to get out of this grind.
A good weekend this I say. Nice to rest and all. I am listening to a lot of Little Brother and they have that Slum Village feel. Am loving it I say. Damn. I am inspired and am having real conflic over what to specialise in, in terms of my music. Hip hop, dance or rnb? I will figure it out in a minute. Now back to my eight-to-five... Cant wait to get out of this grind.
Comments