And the drama continues
I know I have said a lot on Colegate of late and have made a rather scathing attack on the lad. I know that the boy is upset, and that sort of reaction can be expected from him but there are ways of going about these things. There are specific people to talk to. I have to recommend the Arsenal board for not responding to his interview which shows that they have everything under control. That is reassuring and I am sure when Arsene Wenger comes back everything will become a lot clearer. Whatever happens I am sure it will be in the best interests of everyone concerned - except maybe Jonathan Barnet.
It is amazing how fast time is moving. Growing older and older and older by the minute. You just dont see time go by anymore. It just flies by and you're left wondering how much time you really have. That was one of the reasons I decided to play an active part in increasing my wealth by a hugely significant margin.
Funny story, the guard next door was caught stealing in the wee hours of the morning. You should have seen my lot letting him have it with a batton stick. Well I didnt see it but I was told about it. Just heard the furore, looked outside and over the wall from window and went back to sleep. Funny world this... who will guard the guard now?
Smiling...
It is amazing how fast time is moving. Growing older and older and older by the minute. You just dont see time go by anymore. It just flies by and you're left wondering how much time you really have. That was one of the reasons I decided to play an active part in increasing my wealth by a hugely significant margin.
Funny story, the guard next door was caught stealing in the wee hours of the morning. You should have seen my lot letting him have it with a batton stick. Well I didnt see it but I was told about it. Just heard the furore, looked outside and over the wall from window and went back to sleep. Funny world this... who will guard the guard now?
Smiling...
Comments