The heck?
So Ashley Cole was disloyal, but did he have to be blatant about it? Why kiss the bloody badge mate? Maybe we dont know the full story and the fact that they might all be cozying up to each other in public but if half the things in the paper are to be believed then Arsenal should cut the problem out of the system even if it means selling him to the chavs. Ah bloody hell mate if he wants to leave he can just sod off but to play wit the minds and hearts of the fans like that is just not on. Fans expect loyalty and if you're gonna seek a job elsewhere you need to discreet in the least about it. Add to that the fact that you get paid all that dosh for your loyalty mate. If you have a free-for-all system then guess what mate, all the priveledge that comes with it is out the window. It is gone and you can be treated like everyone else out there. You wont be on 27k a week mate, you will be on 27k a year like the fans that see you as an icon. Traitor!
I cant believe some of the things I am writing in my music. I should really get common on my roster of people I produce for say? say? hell yeah!
I cant believe some of the things I am writing in my music. I should really get common on my roster of people I produce for say? say? hell yeah!
Comments