Ah the ashes
And the Aussies thought they would walk it. Good game though it was and I am telling you the nails have never suffered so much. Oh my, for them lot to come so close while defending such a small target was simply nothing short of the reason again why we watch sport. As disappointed as the Aussies might be at this moment, I think they will all agree the competitiveness of England is what they have been craving for, a series in which every session is on a knife-edge.
And my isnt that Brett Lee chap giving it a go with the bat? Cor...
Anyway away from that, i feel good about life I must say. I got a new way of doing things, just redefining a few things about me. September is my last month at work and going into the big wide world to see how it goes there.
So pray pray for my downfall if you like but I am going to make it.
And my isnt that Brett Lee chap giving it a go with the bat? Cor...
Anyway away from that, i feel good about life I must say. I got a new way of doing things, just redefining a few things about me. September is my last month at work and going into the big wide world to see how it goes there.
So pray pray for my downfall if you like but I am going to make it.
Comments