ol good
So tomorrow I am not in the office and I heard the CEO does not want me to leave.
Al very interesting I say but I think I have had enough of this place to be honest. Oh and isnt it good to see vaughan in the runs again. it was getting a bit bad for business that he kept missing out innit?
Well I am off now.
Cesc has signed a new contract. And when it is done this deal he will be 23. Scary!
Al very interesting I say but I think I have had enough of this place to be honest. Oh and isnt it good to see vaughan in the runs again. it was getting a bit bad for business that he kept missing out innit?
Well I am off now.
Cesc has signed a new contract. And when it is done this deal he will be 23. Scary!
Comments