So Patrick is saying that Arsenal will be fine without him and they are sharper than Chelsea. Interesting that bit. Well we will miss you big chap. A true leader of the Arsenal and we just hope Titi will do it for us as much if not more than you did.
Away from that bandwidth issues are messing with my uploading music onto my site.... I have two songs up now and the third one will be up tomorrow.
Was just listening to my first album a few minutes ago and I have to say that I have come a fair bit from what I used to produce. I think I have stayed faithful to the style and am now defining my own movement but am now inspired to do another dance album after 'The Project'. Take a peek www.soundclick.com/ncb if you haven't already...
Away from that bandwidth issues are messing with my uploading music onto my site.... I have two songs up now and the third one will be up tomorrow.
Was just listening to my first album a few minutes ago and I have to say that I have come a fair bit from what I used to produce. I think I have stayed faithful to the style and am now defining my own movement but am now inspired to do another dance album after 'The Project'. Take a peek www.soundclick.com/ncb if you haven't already...
Comments