Deadline Day
So I hear the scum bought Jenas, we're getting poom for a season, Hoyte is being farmed and bentley is off to Blackburn for a season.
Why didnt we get Jenas I hear you say? What does he bring that the team doesnt already have? Maybe a brit yeah, but I mean to be perfectly honest with you, what does Jenas have that Arsenal need right now. Is he any better than Flamini and Fabregas(especially given that Cesc is still only 18)?
Tell you who I would want to get for the Arsenal, Leroy Lita from Burnley. He is poking them in for fun he is. And my oh my I was watching Wolves V QPR last night and betcha by golly wow, the wolves team are rather impressive arent they. Hoddle's doing a fantastic job. They should be a good bet for the premiership and maybe even a good cup run.
Sol was back in footie last night. Will be nice to see him run out there. He is a phenomenal defender he is. And Arsenal will be stronger with him.
Another drag, I'm off, I wonder what's on telly tonight...
Why didnt we get Jenas I hear you say? What does he bring that the team doesnt already have? Maybe a brit yeah, but I mean to be perfectly honest with you, what does Jenas have that Arsenal need right now. Is he any better than Flamini and Fabregas(especially given that Cesc is still only 18)?
Tell you who I would want to get for the Arsenal, Leroy Lita from Burnley. He is poking them in for fun he is. And my oh my I was watching Wolves V QPR last night and betcha by golly wow, the wolves team are rather impressive arent they. Hoddle's doing a fantastic job. They should be a good bet for the premiership and maybe even a good cup run.
Sol was back in footie last night. Will be nice to see him run out there. He is a phenomenal defender he is. And Arsenal will be stronger with him.
Another drag, I'm off, I wonder what's on telly tonight...
Comments