What a time
So Arsenal beat Porto and Ajax. We have been to that cup a couple of times and scored one goal. and all of a sudden we're winning it.
I fancy Hleb i will tell you that. And the way the team is playing is very interesting. All the strikers are running about. Against Ajax, Ashley Cole was up front missing a chance set up by Henry and by the time the ball had gone to the other end it was bergkamp playing a sweeper role.
As for young Bentley, he definitely is looking the part since he's come back. Nice touches he has. And as for young Lupoli, the way he took that goal. Wenger knows...
Not a bad day today so far. I have a bit of a fever and all but I should make it.
Power cut at home. So you know how that feels. the electricity company say they are coming in this afternoon. I do hope so. The electricity went off just as the ref was blowing to start the Arsenal match.
safe speed
I fancy Hleb i will tell you that. And the way the team is playing is very interesting. All the strikers are running about. Against Ajax, Ashley Cole was up front missing a chance set up by Henry and by the time the ball had gone to the other end it was bergkamp playing a sweeper role.
As for young Bentley, he definitely is looking the part since he's come back. Nice touches he has. And as for young Lupoli, the way he took that goal. Wenger knows...
Not a bad day today so far. I have a bit of a fever and all but I should make it.
Power cut at home. So you know how that feels. the electricity company say they are coming in this afternoon. I do hope so. The electricity went off just as the ref was blowing to start the Arsenal match.
safe speed
Comments