Oh my...

The first week is gone. And we're already at the Chavski match. Sunday camnty come soon enough.
David Dein says that Arsene is Arsenal best signing ever. Of course he is because without him we would not have come this far at all and scoring 117 goals in a season and having the premiership's player over the past couple of seasons in the side. I shudder to think of the day when he leaves. And unselfish he is. Setting up a team which he might not use to the full. Maybe we need to get that former Lyon chap over when Arsene leaves but not anytime soon. Or bring him as assistant gaffer because poor Pat is getting a bit stale now. Dont really know.
As for this weekend, I think Arsene will win game 500.
About Carvallho, i think it is a hoax. trying to make people think the harmony is lost at the Chavs.
But if it is real, cor...

I am off for the weekend, I hope it is a good one. If not life will go on... The heat change is not doing me any good. The joints are not doing too good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew