Amusing, I think not

So Arsenal smashed four past poor Fulham yesterday not that the game reflected the scoreline to be honest. And Thierry predictably got closer to that Wrighty mark which is brilliant I think. I mean in such a short time and all. Good stuff Titi. And what about Cygan with that brace... Nuff sed.
It's twiddling thumbs time now. There has been rain at the ashes and judging from the commentary, that Shaun Tait has got some terrifying speeds. Can't wait to have a look at him.

Amazing how the price of everything here just seems to be going up the way it is. I will be lucky to get anything at all this month I will tell you that. But that is finding the meaning in suffering that DMX was talking about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsene Wenger

Maybe Arsenal need to practice shooting

What we all really knew